Sunday, December 28, 2008

Position Ratings

Alright guys the Runningback/Fullback Ratings will be up tonight and we will probly draft them sometime this week, as well as WRs.



The OL will be "auto" drafted meaning I will post the random order and will draft the players down the list, it will be very quick.



The Whole Defense will be auto drafted as well.



So here is my layout for the Draft Week



Monday or Tuesday : Runningbacks/Fullback, Auto Draft: TE, T, C, G

Tuesday or Wednesday: Wide Recievers/Tight Ends

Thursday : Auto Draft Defense and Special Teams



Then on Friday I will post a Depth Chart Template. Every person should make a Blog "Website" for thier team and post thier Rosters and Depth Chart.



I will Post everyones Roster at one time. Then all teams will be ready to play!!!!!!



And we will decide when the kickoff date is.

1 comment:

Big Mike said...

Hey guys, do you think we should just go ahead and auto draft the rest of the positions. I mean basically the QB draft we just picked down the list.

It would make it sooo much easier on me making the teams and I could post the reat of the draft orders on here before I make the teams.

If yall are in for this.

We could have a New Years Day Kickoff!!!