Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Draft Format (Possiblity)

Okay here was my thought on the Draft, of course it is not official but I think it should be because of the way it works. I think we should have a One posititon draft for the following QB, RB, FB, WR, TE, G, C, T - DE, DT, OLB, MLB, CB, FS, SS - K, P.

I mean if we do one big draft it would be about 70 - 100 rounds or more even. I think we should have a Draft for one positition each time. I twould make it more even, faster, and not so cluttered.

For EX. We would prolly do QB's first so you prolly want 3 QBs for your Depth Chart, so once we get 8 teams and 24 QBs. We could have a draft in the following format for QB

Round1
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:

Round 2
8:
7:
6:
5:
4:
3:
2:
1:

Round 3
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:


Of course like Mykl said we would have a random draw for the Draft Rank order. Anyways tell me what you think of this, I think it would work alot better.

1 comment:

sizemorematters said...

I say if you have first pick for quarterbacks, you have last pick for running backs, just and idea.