Friday, December 5, 2008

Portland Nightmare Logo Reveal

So I was at PGE Park in Portland watching a soccer game. When all of the sudden, the logos for the Nightmare were revealed. It turned out to be a big event, with fireworks and everything! I snapped a few photos, but with all the excitement it was hard to remember to take pictures. I did however get this one good one.So after all the festivities I managed to get a word from GM Kevin Cormier. I asked him what he thought of the new logos, and he said, "Couldn't get any better!" They also handed out these sheets with the entire logo set.So tell me what you guys think? I'm excited, how about you?

4 comments:

Michael said...

Bat wings? It's a no for me. Maybe choose a name that fits the city, and has a definate logo option

Kevin said...

the bat wings are to show that the name has a dual meaning

Michael said...

eh but still it's hard to represent nightmare...maybe somthing out door-sy

Kevin said...

ok well i think im just gonna wait for feedback from the rest of the league, and i agree that the secondary may need changing. Maybe you should post a poll for the primary colors name and such (if theyre ok) and i will take concepts and suggestions for the secondary