Saturday, December 6, 2008

Memphis Kings Unveil Logos, Uniforms

(MEMPHIS, TN) - Soon after their team announcement, the Memphis Kings kept recent re-emerger and owner Elvis Presley's image in mind with their new logo & uniform design which they unveiled today at a press conference at the Liberty Bowl Memorial Stadium.

As I said before, my image is known all over the world," Elvis said at the PC. "Associated with me often is my famous song 'Blue Suede Shoes,' so we've decided to incorporate that look into our logo set. Also, the rock 'n roll era is known for its neon lights, so we've put that in as part of the font. Finally, the image of me in my early days performing also has a part in the set as the midfield & teritary logos. All in all, once you see the sets, you can't help falling in love with them!

In addition, the Kings announced their uniform set. The helmets will be white with the secondary "M" logo and a blue-on-blue stripe, while the home and alternate jerseys will each be a different shade of blue.


"What I really want do do for the Kings is make them stand out in the MLF in all aspects," Elvis continued. "So far, we've got the unique uniform set down-now it's time to leave our opponents all shook up this year, because they ain't nothin' but some hound dogs to me! Thank you all. Thankyouverymuch!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap, I almost used that same exact Elvis picture for a logo I was going to do, yours looks great, boneheadz just tell me which one of the jerseys you want me to photoshop and I will do it for ya. Nice logos, love it!