Thursday, December 11, 2008

Is The League Okay?

Alright, I am in deep thought about this, is the league okay, I mean ever since the draft every thing has s...l...o...w...e...d........d...o...w...n, has anyone noticed? Also we havent heard from a member or two in 3 or 4 days, is ELVIS still part of this? Cause I dont think he has left the building (lol) but being serious, I dont think he even knows we had a draft yet, also haven't heard from Mykl since the draft, I talked to him on CCSL but he said it is "getting out of hand", I am not taking a shot at him or anything, but buisness was BOOMING, until the draft, sure it was a bit sloppy but hey it was are first draft, we got 15 more to go, and hell we started a week and a half ago, and we already have 70 sumtin post, but no one has posted the past couple days. So I just wanted to ask Is everyone still on board with this, cause I don't wont it to Fold/Crash. I think it will be fun!!!


PLEASE COMMENT!!!

7 comments:

Michael said...

sorry, ive been busy, I'll get back to everything tomorrow

Big Mike said...

thats okay, just wanted to make sure everything is okay

sizemorematters said...

I don't want this to die...

Kevin said...

ill stay till the bitter end guys

Big Mike said...

yea me too, I dont think it is, but I just wanted to make sure everyone is still on board with this

Unknown said...

Elvis is still in the building, he's just been dogged by every media source known to man since his return...

But he's still down for this.

Big Mike said...

alrigh good, you know you got the top QB Chad Pennigton on your team right?