Friday, December 5, 2008

Gladiators Jersey Leaked??




It is a very huge possibility, as Shaun Alexander (free agent runningback) was captured practicing with the team in this jersey. Shaun says "I was just practicing with the team as I visited Alabama. I still plan on going to whatever team picks me in the draft. Although it would be nice to be back playing in Alabama." Many free agents have been practing with diff. teams but this was the first photo snapped. When team owner Mike H. was asked about the jerseys, he laughed and said "You caught us!" he also said that "The jerseys would be worn in games either as a home or a alternate. The team has announced that the whole uniform set will be showcased to the public this weekend!

2 comments:

Michael said...

ahhah i seriously thought that was real, great job

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I thought it turned out preety good, Im anxious for the draft so I can do the same thing for my signed players :]