Saturday, December 20, 2008

On Board?

Okay this is weird to me, this site was skyrockiting at first and it seems like no one cares about it anymore, we dont hear from most the people who joined. I dont know if Johnny has even seen the logo we got for him. I just wonder why it has all slowed down though, its like ever since the QB draft everyone has lost intrest, I just wonder why everyone has bassically given up. I guess we will get more post after the Voting but I hope those who want sim sites dont drop out if Madden wins or vice versa. So is everyone still on board and if so everyone needs to talk about the next Draft we have after the poll closes.

I would really like for everyone to reply to this because I for one want to get this league rolling and start the season soon.

3 comments:

Colin said...

I'm Still In.

Big Mike said...

Well I figured that, I just wonder why it seems no one post or anything anymore, but anyways good to know yall are still suporting this

Michael said...

yeah i just wanted to work on some concepts recently