Monday, December 8, 2008

Portland Nightmare Moving?

Thats right, rumors have been floating around the Portland franchise that the team may be taking a 'permanent vacation' to San Antonio. When adressed about these rumors, GM, Kevin Cormier said, "The rumors of the move are about 50% true. When deciding the city that the Nightmare will play in, San Antonio was our second choice. However recently we have wondered if the Portland stadium is capeable of helping run a successful franchise. Although not finalized, the move to San Antonio is probable." Cormier was also quoted saying, "Before we choose to move or not, we need the consent of the fans, and that of the rest of the league." Cormier also told press that even comissioner Mykl was on board with the idea.

So post a comment on whether or not the Nightmare should move to San Antonio. Hopefully Mykl can post a poll to help this process.

11 comments:

Michael said...

good idea. I have a design in my head for a team called the batle, it'll be sweet if you move

Kevin said...

not planning on changing the name or anything just a new city

Michael said...

consider it when you see my logos?

Anonymous said...

Noooo, I don't want to see another Texas team, I think you should stay, maybe just build a new Stadium, thats what I am doing

Michael said...

well we dont have a texas team, and they have a great stadium down there. http://www.worldstadiums.com/stadium_pictures/north_america/united_states/texas/san_antonio_alamodome.shtml

Michael said...

that didnt work, search alamo dome

Anonymous said...

I still say a no, hhe could just build a new stadium, btw I am going to base mine heavilly on one I found, I will post it, but I am going to change it a little bit so it is different.

Kevin said...

mykl i just dont like the idea of a team called the battle

Michael said...

Any other alamo related name?

Anonymous said...

I am goinng to wait to do your jerseys until you decide cause I dont want to do the wrong ones

Kevin said...

Im sticking with Nightmare