Friday, December 5, 2008

My Pearl City Look

Hey guys. I have my concept for the Pearl City Tropics. I must say, I REALLY like it. I got inspiration from the U of Hawaii. I also added black. Here it is.I'm not that happy with the Primary, I might retry that tomorrow. I also have an idea for jerseys. I'll get to them later. Expect tribal markings!

Update
I have my jerseys! I used tribal markings on some things. I also added an all black uniform, for Thursday Night Football games. Here they are.I like them. I want to try the primary logo again. Any suggestions?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man that pinnaple is Kick Ass!

sizemorematters said...

Yeah, so is the teritiary logo. I think I'll go with a mix of your guys' sets.

Michael said...

eh if big mike changes a few things, our sets dont really mesh

sizemorematters said...

I'm thinking two sets. One for the home and road (bigmike's) and an alternate (yours), kind of like what the Columbus Blue Jackets did a few years back. I've made the alternate jersey with mykl's stuff, and the home and road with bigmike's (or i might flip it and make bigmike's a retro set)

Michael said...

whatever you want, your the owner