Thursday, December 25, 2008

Back on Track!

Alright everyone, I know stuff has slowed down lately especially with trying to decide how we were going to simulate it. I know Mykl and sizemore are still here, so is everyone of the original owners still here?

We need to know, some guys we havent heard in a while is (boneheadz MEM, chickenfish BOISE, Johnny SC, and BJB) I am assuming Kevin is, and Im not trying to ask if yall are still on board, just making sure yall are paying attention and know whats going on, and if you are not on board please let us know!

I guess I will be doing simulation, I will try and get RBs and FBs up soon, prolly Sunday, I hope we can get most the drafts done next week since we are on break (or at least I am).

Glad to see we are getting back on track and everything though, oh and make sure to get your jerseys and logos up if you havent yet, I will be back on doing the Under Armor Shop Jerseys.

Als any ideas on All-Star game's name, and/or jerseys, logos, stadium, etc.

I think we should have it somewhere in a pro stadium, and keep it the perminent place.

Allright Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone hope this gets some replies especially from the guys I named.

12 comments:

sizemorematters said...

I can't draft next week:(

But y'all can draft w/o me.

That's fine. I was thinking tomorrow might work maybe 6 eastern/5 central, but that might be too short of notice. I also think the lineman and some/all of the defense should be assigned, because I don't want to come here just to draft stupid lineman.

Just some ideas.

Big Mike said...

Well what we could do is skip for the Lineman do a "auto-draft" meaning each team still gets a draft order and We just pick for them down the list.

As far as Denfese goes I would prolly do the same as I just said for the Ends/DT, but We should draft LB and DBs IMO.

Kickers and Punters could be auto drafted as well.

sizemorematters said...

Yeah, we should also have a coach draft just for fun.

Dennis Green
Bill Cowher
Marty Schottenheimer

Big Mike said...

Haha I didnt think of that but I think we shouldn't do that because we can't make the coaches and it would be hard do decide who gets what coach

sizemorematters said...

yeah it would be hard, but it would be fun.

we could be the "coaches" of our teams.

Colin said...

OK, I will be gone for 2 weeks, leaving tonight. So if you all want to draft for me and stuff, go ahead.

sizemorematters said...

Nice.

I'm leaving early tomorrow night and won't be avaliable 'til Monday the 5th. Anyone avaliable on that date to finalize everything?

Beast Mode said...

Can I have an expansion team? I want one in Columbus.

Big Mike said...

Well as of now Zane it depends if someone quits because for the first season we are going to have 8 teams only I believe, maybe e-mail Mykl for more information.

BJBerthiaume said...

It will be tough for me to draft some of the days next week because I just got a job. But there are a few days open, otherwise if I'm not there, draft without me.

Beast Mode said...

OK thanks. I was more thinking of next year.

Big Mike said...

Alright BJ thats fine, just as long as you can check up on here every now and then but I can draft for you are we can "auto" draft for you, either one. And Zane, thats fine, at the end of the first season we will prolly look to have a expansion application on the blog and maybe on the boards so just stick around, and if someone wants to drop out or something you will be 1st in line to take thier place.