Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Important News about Games!

Game Days and Times!!!

Alright everyone since I am doind the simulation I have to pick times best for me to do the sims.
I live in Central time zone so I will include both Central, and Eastern.

Thursday Games will Start at 7et/6c

Saturday Games Slots will look like this , I did say Saturday, more time for me that way. If I am vot available to do the sims on Saturday I will do them on Sunday

2et/1c

4et/5c

8et/7c

Alright just wanted to let yall know about that!

BTW I should have a couple rosters done tonight, I have already created Pearl City and Las Vegas on Madden!

3 comments:

Beast Mode said...

Good idea. That way it doesn't have to compete with the NFL.

Kevin said...

yea and btw i want the red shirt white pants for the alt and the blue pants blue numbers for the away

Big Mike said...

Okay, I am making Alabama right now, I already have made Pearl City and Las Vegas