Saturday, December 13, 2008

Gladiators Decide to Unviel all Uniforms and Logos to Public!!!

Alright so around I week ago I reported what the Gladiators Jerseys/Pants and Helmets will look like, but today they had a press conference so they could release the logos and such to the public, they showed the logo sheets and handed them out. All the logos have stayed the same since I have seen them.












I think they are nice, he said that the Gladiator helmet is the logo that will be used on the helmets, and most t-shirts and collectibles. The AG with a sword mounted on it is a secondary and is the pants logo, It will be used on t-shirts as well, but will not likely ever be a helmet logo. However the sword is seen in many aspects of the uniform, its on the Jerseys, pants and helmet.
Well without further a do here are the 4 main sets for the season!

Home Set











Away Set


Home Alternate












Away Alternate














The Red helmets are for the regular Home and Away sets, the black will be worn with the alternates, The red alt. will probably be worn on Thursday night or Sunday night games, as well as the away alternate which may be worn only against out of conference games.
After the Presentation I went out to the practice field and saw new QB David Carr throwing with Backup QBs Shaun King and Jared Zabransky. Carr had the official Home Jersey on, and I have to say it looks even better on the field. He let me snap a picture of him.


3 comments:

Michael said...

wow, that's beautiful...

Big Mike said...

Thanks, hey we need to get this rollin again, I will get the RB ratings tonight, when need to decide when we are having the draft

sizemorematters said...

I think you should make the home helmet black to make a blackout.