Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Las Vegas vs. Hawaii Announcement

Hey guys, I just wanted to say I do have Hawaii and Las Vegas created on Madden, yalls jerseys and pants look just like the ones you posted of course I had to make th Helmet logo different, so it isnt exactly like the ones yall have but the whole set is preety close.

So I was wondering since its New Year's Eve and we want to get this thing rollin.

Do yall want me to do the simulation tonight??? and then we could have the rest of the games tommarow, just for a Special New Years event.

I can do them on schedule but I thought this would be a neat idea since its the New Year and all.

Just let me know, this week would be the only time I do a sim on Wednesday and Thursday for all the games just because they are holidays but if yall rather wait thats fine.

But I rather do it this way cause I can't wait to get the season rolling.

1 comment:

Big Mike said...

Anyone want me to do this, if no one answers, thats what I am doing