Saturday, February 7, 2009

ALL-STAR JERSEYS!!!

Sorry it took awile to get theses up but here they are! I sublimated the tribal pattern on to the sleeves and jerseys, but there is shoulder and side panels on it that dont feature the sublimated pattern on it. I also colored the panel's thread-outline, The pants are like the Vikings pants, so they can follow the side panels without having to make it mono-chrome, The team's logos go in the "blank" at the top of the pant's stripe also. I used the Virgina Tech Numbers I traced, I think they look preety good with the jerseys. Of course each Player wear's their team's helmet.
West All-Star Unifoms
East All-Star Jerseys

8 comments:

Kevin said...

I like them. Also I think it would be cool, although a long project, if you made photoshops of one player from each team at the all star game.

Big Mike said...

Yeah I could try that too.

Big Mike said...

Just giving y'all a head's up, the game will probably no start till 8:30/7:30 ct, I still have to finish making them on the game.

Anonymous said...

Wow those look great. I'm not too excited about the NOB font, but what can I do...

Big Mike said...

NOB?

Anthony Farris said...

Name On Back. Those are wicked awesome mykl.

Big Mike said...

I made them lol

Michael said...

Thanks throwback ;)