Sunday, February 8, 2009

Rudi Johnson heading to Alabama! In return for King and Irons!

Alabama owner Big Mike from Honolulu Hawaii -

"Hello everyone, I have enjoyed ny stay here in Hawaii, and am glad I get to stay for 2 more weeks before leaving, I have just talked to Grizzle's owner Beast Mode, and we have come to agreement on a deal today! Rudi Johnson is now a Alabama Gladiator, and we have sent our backup QB Shaun King (74) and RB Kenny Irons (79) to Boise. Beast Mode liked this deal better than the 3-way deal between ALA/PC/BOI, either was fine with me but I knew I wanted a deal done and I am verry happy with this trade! As for Johnson, we dont know what we will do with him, right now it's up for grabs. We are not open to any trade offers for him for this season, but we are going to wait for the best one, We will be playing him at Fullback, or having a 2-RB system, since Sproles is small and speedy, and Johnson is Power and can Score alot easier."

The trade as been officially made and here is the deal broken down more.

BOI Gets
----------
ALA QB Shaun King - 74
ALA RB Kenny Irons - 79
___________________

ALA Gets
----------
BOI Rudi Johnson - 84 (Rating Bumps 3 points to 87 after this week)
BOI Chad Hutchinson - 72

Alabama has announced that they plan on keeping Rudi Johnson for the rest of the Season and will be using him at Fullback and a "Redzone" Halfback, if Sproles struggles he will move back to Runningback. We plan on trading him at the end of the season, mainly looking for a top draft pick.

4 comments:

sizemorematters said...

Kevin Faulk and 1st Round Pick for Rudi Johnson?

Big Mike said...

I dont know yet, I dont really want or need Kevin Faulk, but I like 1st Round Draft pick, any other guys you wouldnt mind trading, 80 - 84 value at the least

sizemorematters said...

I guess I'm just trying to keep in the 4 RB thing, um...

John GiGorgio, Leodis McKelvin, Artis Hicks, anyone else you might want?

pearlcitytropics.blogspot.com

Big Mike said...

I dont know, I dont think I will make a deal tonigh, give me some time to look at your players and everything, I still dont know if I will even trade him, anyone else intrested?