Sunday, February 8, 2009

ALL-STAR GAME PHOTOS

Alright so I got the 1st of the batch up, Darren Sproles ALA and EAST MVP led the east on the game winning drive!



I will post 1 ALL-STAR picture from each team on the site. Owners just tell me who you would like to see.

Here are my expected players that the owners might want to see

SA - QB Chris Leak (West MVP)
LV - LB Kenny Pettway (Leading Defensive Player)
PC - WR Mario Mannigham (Caught only TD of game)
BOI - RB Rudi Johnson (West leading Rusher)

MEM - WR Chris Henry (Leading Reciever)
LOU - LB Andra Davis (East Top Defensive Player)
SC - RB Travis Henry (East 2nd Leading Rusher, had 30+)

If the owners rather have different players put up on here just tell me, Mykl I need to know which one you rather have as well. Hope y'all like these, it was a fun game!

8 comments:

Kevin said...

very happy with Chris Leak, and I like how the Sproles one turned out

Anthony Farris said...

That's nice!! Are you doing these for the CHLA too??

Michael said...

ummm pettway

Big Mike said...

Yeah I firgure you would want Pettway but Jones had a real good game too.

As for the CHLA, sure I can, speakin of the CHLA when are we starting, I stil need my jerseys and logos

sizemorematters said...

We're kinda waiting on you in a sense Big Mike.

Beast Mode said...

Johnson, because no one else from my team was starting...

Big Mike said...

Okay Sizemore, ha sorry about that, when would you like to start it and I will try and come up with everything by then.

sizemorematters said...

I think hopefully by the end of the week, if not then next week, it's all based on when I can.