Monday, February 2, 2009

San Antonio @ Las Vegas



Alright it is 58 degrees and clear, no wind, no rain, no snow just a special All-Star Week Edition of Minor League Football from Sam Boyd Stadium in Las Vegas. The Aces are 2 - 2 as well as the Nightmare, only one will be second place halfway through the season!!!
Aces will receive the Halftime Kickoff.

San Antonio -10
GAME OVER
Las Vegas - 20

4th Quarter

0:00 - Fight FIGHT FIGHT!!!, Las Vegas rubbing it in thier face as they kick a 48 yard Field Goal ( They had to hike it one more time and it was 4th Down) I see a Rivalry stewin up in this one!

0:43 - Leaf Knealed? Problem is, the game clock is still a second behind the Play Clock and it's 4th Down so I guess they will kick a Field Goal

1:11 - Jones runs for 6 yards, SA takes thier Final T.O.

1:27 - Leaf passes for 16 yards to the SA 34

2:00 - Leaf passes for 6 yards after a 5 yard run by Jones, First Down at the SA 49

2:35 - San Antonio punts (yawn) from thier 38, returned for 17 yards to the LV 37

3:57 - Las Vegas Punts from own 43, returned for 20 yards by Vick to the SA 35

4:40 - San Antonio punts from the SA 40, out of bounds at the LV 38

3rd Quarter

0:38 - Leaf passes a 10 yard Touchdown to Roscoe Parrish (also caught the pass before)

0:45 - After the Aces getting a First Down at the 30, Leaf passes for a 20 yard gain to the SA 10

1:59 - Leaf passes to Jones for a 14 yard gain to the SA 40

2:37 - Kevin Jones runs for 8 yards to the LV 46, 2nd and2

3:37 - Holy Crap, Play of the Game, Laek throws a 25 yard pass to Furrey, but it is tipped by two LV defenders and into the hands of Furrey, who runs and brakes an tackle and gets in the endzone for a TOUCHDOWN!!!

4:08 - Leaf throws a INT, returned for 3 yards to the LV 34 by Larry Foote


HALFTIME

2nd Quarter
0:01
Leak's pass only goes for 10 yards, to the LV 29, HALFTIME!


0:21
After a 6 yard pass to the LV 47, San Antonio takes thier Final Timeout

0:42
Leak passes to Alexander for a 16 yard gain! First Down from the SA 46

0:58
Leak sacked for a 5 yard loss, 3rd and 15 from the SA 30, SA takes thier 2nd Timeout

1:13
Leak passes for 11 yards to the SA 35

1:33
D.J. Hall catches a 4 yard pass and runs for 3 yards then does a Jump over the defenders into the Endzone, TOUCHDOWN ACES!!!

2:00
Jones runs for 12 yards to the SA 8

2:05
Leaf passes to D.J. Hall for a 20 yard gain! Down at the SA 20, 2 minute warning coming up!

2:34
Leaf passes for a 13 yard gain to the SA 40

3:31
Quick 3 and out for SA, 3 Incompletions, leads to a punt from the SA 28, out of bounds at the LV 47

3:47
Las Vegas makes a 34 yard Field Goal to tie!

1st Quarter
0:08
Leaf passes for a 10 yard gain to the SA 17

0:45
Jones runs for 9 yards for a First Down to the SA 37

1:24
Jones runs for 8 yards across the 50 to the SA 47

1:40
Leaf passes for 8 yards to the LV 45

2:02
San Antonio makes a 24 yard Field Goal

2:14
Alexander gets stoped a yard shy of the first down on two staight running plays, SA will attempt a 24 yard Field Goal

3:04
Alexander runs for 7 yards to the LV 12

3:25
On 3rd and 12, Furrey catches a pass from Leak and runs for 21 yards after the catch ana a 27 yard gain to the LV 19.

4:25
Leak passes for 16 yards to Vick at the LV 45

4:41
Leak passes to Lloyd for 9 yards to the SAN 39

43 comments:

Beast Mode said...

Good start for the Nightmare

Michael said...

wow, this is how the super bowl started...

Beast Mode said...

!!!!!! mykl has a point !!!!!!

Michael said...

Ryan Leaf= Comeback player of the year

Beast Mode said...

SA is screwed.

Beast Mode said...

Hard to argue with that

Michael said...

Leaf has made my defence better!

Big Mike said...

Man D.J. Hall has had a hell of a game, I WANT HIM!!! He is my homeboy RTR!!!

Beast Mode said...

bigmike can you email me my roster? (and stats if you have them)

Michael said...

looks like big mike had to do something

Beast Mode said...

yep

Michael said...

gah, I hate crkraider on the boards.

Big Mike said...

NO Mykl I just like taking a brake at Halftime :P, well I did do a photoshop request for someone but yeah, anyways ckraider is the man he made my awesome sig with the players in it. I will start the game now

Michael said...

yeah his sig makings alright, but he's still a jerk.

also an INT, who is he, Quincy Carter?

Big Mike said...

Hahaha, Carter throws about 5 remeber, and why is Ck a jerk???

Michael said...

play of the game....so far!

Beast Mode said...

Unrelated but I'm in the market for a new QB and punter

Michael said...

eh, i said one of cfish's concepts was pretty bad, then he called me out on it. then check the super bowl thread

Big Mike said...

okay, yeah play of the game...so far but not sure what can top that although I have seen stranger in this league!!

Big Mike said...

OH Beast Mode you could go for Quincey, I bet he is on the market, also it would be very bold but if you would be willing to give up Rudi Johnson, sizemore might give ya Jason WHite :P

Big Mike said...

I paused the game for a sec so I could check out the Ckraider-Mykl duel

Michael said...

ahahahah. I knew it!

Beast Mode said...

See the complete story on my team's site. Check my profile for a link to it.

Big Mike said...

muhahaha, just a little loyalty for his team, although he was a dick about it, I might just make it into a Big Mike- Jake 22 Brawl again haha I will now resume also Mykl I want D.J. Hall :)

Michael said...

ahah.
"you're just made cuz alabama lost"

your post was before the game!

classic.

and...NO!

Big Mike said...

I'd give ya Dante Hall :P and yeah, I almost said your just mad cause we beat Colorado's @$$ last year (Independance Bowl) and y'all didnt even make a bowl, but I didnt want to keep "lighting the fire" in the words of nyy2133 or whatever the numbers are

Michael said...

yeah, crkraiders the only one I've had a real problem with. Elliot's made me mad before, but, he always makes people mad!

Beast Mode said...

Will Morris is an idiot "no penalty on that play" wtf?

Michael said...

i havn't really payed attention to him.

davidalexander should get banned

oh, and sooo many punts, it's like pong!

Michael said...

Score, and ice the game!

Beast Mode said...

Whatd david alexander do this time?

Michael said...

go to the graveyard.
also see his sig

Michael said...

FIGHT!
SUCK IT KEVIN!

Beast Mode said...

I know the first one with the stolen work...

Beast Mode said...

Holy sh** bann his @$$!

Big Mike said...

Elliot is cool, I got mad at him when I first got there cause he was being his usually critisizing self but after he helped with the World Football, he stopped being a dick to me as I did him, I gotta stop talking like that, anyways, Stats next comment

Michael said...

yeah, he's critical, but he helps you get better. Also he could kick our ass in a concept contest.

I wonder if he'd let us use the LA logo from world football for a team?

Big Mike said...

Game Stats
Passing
1.SA Chris Leak - 144 YDS, 120.7 RAT, 1 TD/0 INT, 13 - 17

2.LV Ryan Leaf - 138 YDS, 110.8 RAT, 2 TD/1 INT, 16 - 19

Rushing
1.LV Kevin Jones - 59 Yards, 0 TD, 18 CAR, 4 BTK

2.SA Shaun Alexander - 4 YDS, 0 TD, 9 CAR, 3 BTK

Recieving
1.SA Mike Furrey - 77 YDS, 5 REC, 1 TD, 32 YAC

2.LV D.J. Hall - 45 YDS, 4 REC, 1 TD, 19 YAC

Defense
1.SA Larry Foote - 5 TACK, 1 INT, 3 INT YDS

2.LV Ian Gold - 5 TACK, 1 TFL, 1 SACK

Player of Game? Hall or Jones in my book

Big Mike said...

He probably would if someone wants it. I mean if not it is just kinda going to waist, I had fun with that but with this going now and doing other concepts I got tired of it

Big Mike said...

Oh BTW, I have a Stadium Logo and a new Alt. logo coming soon ( I already have the Stadium Logo) from Logoman!

Michael said...

yeah. I say leaf for player of the game

Big Mike said...

Yeah he had a good one too, 2 votes anyone else?

Beast Mode said...

Leaf