Monday, February 2, 2009

Rating Changes!

Alright we are mid-way through and it is time to give some players rating bumps and dumps, the Backups who have stepped up in the needed times, and the starters who have fallen.

First every all star gets a 1 overall Bump, the starters get a 2 Overall Bump (1st String)

Some guys I think should be bumped up (including all-star)

1. SA WR Marcus Vick: Before 79^81, Now?: 84 He deserves about a 3 point bump at least, he has won player of the week and he has a succesful game every time he hes caught 3+ passes.

2.LV QB Ryan Leaf: Before 75^76 Now?: 81, No question he has lead Las Vegas to a 3 game winning streak, put them in second place mid-way through and all after his downfall in the NFL, 5 points

3.ALA TE Michael Matthews: Before: 73^75 Now?: 79, I could argue a 5 point bump for him as well but we will only go 4, he has had 2 Player of the Game Claiber Games, and he has been one of the best TEs so far, at the beginning of the season I didnt even know if he would start?

There are alot more, even guys whose ratings might need to go down, leave your case for anyone else on a comment.

10 comments:

Big Mike said...

WTF??? ^^^

Beast Mode said...

I was suggesting someone, but I changed my mind.

Big Mike said...

who, just tell me

Beast Mode said...

I was going to say Leak, but I realized how high his rating already is. Also, Troy Smith in the league?

Beast Mode said...

btw, I think every Gladiator should have their ranking brought down to make the league more fair.

Michael said...

sounds good.
what are we WTFing about mike?

Big Mike said...

2 things, I did that cause he deleted the comment but I didnt mean it in a bad way, Im just used to saing that :/

and the Gladiators have the same rating as every other team, most of our wins have been preety close too so I dont think it is fair that we lose ratings.

Troy Smith is not in the league thi year, maybe next year

Big Mike said...

Leak probably gets a one point bump, and Beast Mode you should try and trade for him.

sizemorematters said...

like in my 3-way trade

Beast Mode said...

I was kidding bigmike.