Monday, February 9, 2009

All-Star Game 2

I think we should work on coming up with a city to host our second all-star game next season. Maybe we should pick a city of one of the new teams? Mykl, I think you should come up with a poll or something, so we can figure this out. I just felt that the all-star game was rushed this year, and it would help if we were prepared earlier. I think if it were up to me I would hold it in either, Las Vegas (obvious choice), Alabama (for the new stadium), San Antonio (for the Alamo Dome), or in Quebec (Oh Canada!). So Mykl, if you could make some sort of voting system, I would greatly appreciate it.

9 comments:

Michael said...

It was rushed because we decided to change the championship to a non-MLF city.

New poll

Kevin said...

Im not blaming anyone or anything I just thought we could make that choice now

sizemorematters said...

Shouldn't we work on a CHAMPIONSHIP GAME I site first?!?

That said I voted for Vegas.

sizemorematters said...

Oh, and I think all cities except for Pearl City should be in the poll, not just the ones listed.

Kevin said...

I think the ones we have are a good crop

Beast Mode said...

All should be listed.

Big Mike said...

For next year's All-Star Game it has to be in a "Eastern Conference" City, because Pearl City (West) hosted it this year, and West was Home

Big Mike said...

So it should be East's turn, that's what MLB does, I think that's how we should do it.

Beast Mode said...

Big Mike just changed my vote from Las Vegas to Alabama.