Thursday, February 26, 2009

West Toss Up

Tonight's game against Pearl City finally ended San Antonio's miserable losing streak. However it has also raised many questions, as to what the outcome will be in the West. Pearl City is now only one win ahead of Las Vegas (one game back) and San Antonio. With a win this week at home against Boise, Las Vegas can tie Pearl City in the standings. This would put San Antonio in third and Boise in last. If Boise can pull off the upset however, the bottom three teams in the west would have a three way tie. With only 3 or 4 games left for each team, can the 'rest of the west' make a comeback against Pearl City. We thought so, and so did Kevin Cormier. "Sizemore and the Tropics aren't taking us seriously," said Cormier, "but with games like today's, maybe he should." We also caught up to Mykl, who said about Pearl City, "Teams in mirror are closer than they appear."

17 comments:

Beast Mode said...

No matter what happens, at least we'll still finish better than San Antonio.

Kevin said...

What's this beef you have with me Beast, this is the second instance you have said your team was better than mine. I ignored it the first time but I have to say, quit being an @$$ Hole

Big Mike said...

Woohoo look's like a big rivalry is coming for next week's game!

Beast Mode said...

I don't have anything against you, its just your team is just horrible. :P

Kevin said...

your team is like the worst in the league, and correct me if I'm wrong but I think my team beat yours?

Beast Mode said...

While Chickenfish was the owner.

Kevin said...

Yeah and since you've been the owner, you haven't done anything to make your team better than mine

Beast Mode said...

We'll see won't we? Mike, when's the next game between me and the Nightmare?

Kevin said...

Well you have a small 13 year old wiener lmao

Kevin said...

next week I belive

Beast Mode said...

Lets change the subject this is awkward.

Beast Mode said...

Its on next week.

Big Mike said...

Beast, to be honest you are talking a lot of trash, San Antonio just beat one if not the best team in the league (I would argue LOU or LV is better, and I guess ALA) but seriously every game they have lost was to team's with winning records.

I pick San Antonio next week against Boise unless Boise looks amazin against Las Vegas I dont see them UPSETING the Nightmare

Kevin said...

its on like donkey kong

Beast Mode said...

We'll see Big Mike. If the Kings can beat the Aces, who knows?

Big Mike said...

Yeah that is true, Boise murdered Memphis

Beast Mode said...

Oh, wasn't even thinking about that but yeah...