Saturday, February 21, 2009

Les Polaires de Quebec Concept

Alright, mine is preety similar to sizemore's because we used the same Cut, I used different pants, to and kept the piping off because I think it looks wierd all over the jersey. The helmet is like Cal's and it has the Claw w/ a Q logo on it.
*UPDATED HELMET*


For the Jerseys i made the powder blues the home because Memphis' is Navy and I tried to keep the Number Colors different and stuff like that too.
Home

Away

Alternate Home

Action Home (I didnt have time to make the Away and Alts)

4 comments:

Beast Mode said...

I'm feeling this more than sizemore's.

TalktoChuck said...

I like this one more. But if you change the color of the "Q" to white and fill in the white space with the light blue (For the helmet) then it'll be perfect!

Big Mike said...

okay, will do Chuck

Big Mike said...

Alright Chuck got it updated