Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Week 6 here we come!

Alright it has been a long 2 week Break at the middle of the season but I am eager to get this started back up, Of course it will be a great matchup with the Gladiators and the Tropics, bashing heads in Pearl City, as Birmingham has had a nice 3 week stay in Hawaii, they hope they can close it out with a win. All talks about the Under Aromr "Jersey Cuts" are being delayed till the off-season, no one needs to say much about them until this season is over. The Cuts will likely be passes but even though there will be around 5 to choose from, there will be different aspects to the jerseys that can be added or taken away (piping and UA "horns").

This is Trade Deadline week as well, All trades within the 8 teams for this season cannot be dealt later than Monday 12et AM, or Sunday 11ct PM, Teams can negotiate with expansion teams after the Deadline, since deals will not effect the 2009 Winter Season.

Mykl and I have talked and the Jersey Cut's will not come till next season, Mykl had though that was the plan the whole time where I was confused, I KNOW what cuts are, and we will figure this all out very fast and easily this off-season, but I am NOT HYPOCRITIAL (looking at you sizemore...for calling me out), I just think this is being blown up too much and it is not a big deal this season, Im wasnt trying to be a d*ck about all of this but I wanted to get it sorted out, sizemore not trying to call you out but you have been all over me about all of this so just trying to clear it all up.

Alright pm me or mykl, or just comment if you have questions. I have the Schedules and all updated, I will work on the PTW's Photo, we still have to vote for Week 5's.
Hope to have a good week and we are almost more than halfway through through the first season!!!

7 comments:

Big Mike said...

BTW I will e-mail all of the updated rosters (traded players and upgraded/degraded ratings) too everyone's email I have, if you would like to see them, tell me yo e-mail address and I will send them too you

Beast Mode said...

Random question: Why was Fuhgedaboutit banned?

Beast Mode said...

From the boards?

Michael said...

david alexander

Beast Mode said...

Same person?

Anonymous said...

I'm un-banned now!

sizemorematters said...

What?!?