Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Off Week

Well since I have had to sim some games this week, and it is a busy week as well, I think we sould take a off week next week as well.

For one thing I have Finals next Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday and I really need to study for those. Also I am heading to Durham, North Carolina Saturday, and won't return till Tuesday. So really I am not going to have any time to sim games.

It would be a benefit to this league as well, why? Well with all the Trade talk swirling around it could be a Trade Deadline week, and I could update ratings, also since we have soo many guys available for Draft next year, if we could figure out the salary situation (no one would reply) we could have some of the guys enter the league as Free Agents and bid on them. Which would be a ton of help to the guys looking for new QBs since thier are so many.

Please Tell me if you like this idea, LOU/MEM start in 30 minutes

5 comments:

Big Mike said...

C'mon there has too be some thoughts on this, good idea or bad idea.

Also we really need to get this salary thing handled, I dont know why no one wants to talk about that. If we want the league to continue next season then we need to get this settled, I said it ouldnt be hard, and it wont if we could figure it all out. If not then we will wait until the off-season and probably lose intrest!

So I need to know what y'all think!

sizemorematters said...

Alright, each current player is 10 points. We can keep these players at 10 points (for up to 4 years) and then they must go on the FA market, with the team they just came from being able to offer 2 less points to still get the guy, and maybe the cap is 600-650 points. That's my idea. You could gamble you can get a guy back at less points, and he might end up costing you more. That's what I think.

Big Mike said...

I say we only keep 4 Seasons (1 1/2years) for our current players at the max then they have to be F.A. and you can offer them a lot of "points" for up to 2 years.

Because you gotta remeber we will probably get around 3 Seasons done in a year.

sizemorematters said...

Right. Or we could do a system where you take the player's overall, divide it by 7.5, and that's how many points they're worth.

Big Mike said...

Thats a preety good idea too, we will talk about it more next week (Off Week)