Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Week 2 Transactions

Alright guys, you do know you can trade players as well. Now I am not crazy about doing that, especially in a league like this where most players are balanced but everyone should know that. Now no one probably wants to trade after the 1st week, considering no one knows that much about there team yet.

The Trade Deadline will be Week6, on Tuesday, 2 days before games start so I can update rosters if needed.

Now another thing is, we will have a Rookie Draft, same format as NFL, so by week 6 we may be able to tell the outcome of the Draft order and you might want to sacarfice a big player for a good draft pick, maybe a older player? or something like that.

Also
I would like for EVERYONE to comment and tell what uniform set they would like to where this week, if no one replys I will just take the Defult Home/Away.

I am assuming Louisville will where Gold on Thursday, I think everyone should wear thier alts on Thursday night games. Someone may want to where thier altenate set anyways though, even on Saturday, and i have a Alt. Away so anyone else who has that may want thier team to wear those.

Alright, I am going to make a new poll discussing the South Carolina Owner Crisis.

6 comments:

Kevin said...

i will be sporting the basic blue on blue home jerseys

BJBerthiaume said...

Do I have a monochrom black set? If I do, I would like to wear those on Thursdays. If not, I guess I will go with gold. I hope my game will have better ratings than the BCS National Championship. ;)

Big Mike said...

No you dont, I guess I could go in there and change it though, because your the owner so it's really up to you, but changing the jerseys aren't hard at all so I can definately make a monochrome black set if you want

BJBerthiaume said...

It doesn't really matter to me. I mean, I don't want you to go through extra work, it doesn't really matter what uniforms I wear.

Big Mike said...

No, really it is fine, it would take me 2 seconds to do it, so your choice "Black-Out" or "Gold-Rush"

sizemorematters said...

road

there's only one

white/aqua