Friday, January 16, 2009

MFL Concepts

Hey guys I made some concepts for Boise, and I changed the colour for San Antonio. Here's the logo I made for Boise...Come on, I HAD to do that. No really, I have a Boise concept. Brown, and Red don't look good together, so I changed red to orange. Enjoy.

Next, I changed the mane of my horse logo, from orange to red for San Antonio.Kevin, the horse looks better white. Logos look very bad, if the main colour, is darker than the outline. GhettoFarmBoy even said that. I've been working on a concept for about a week for Pearl City. I decided to just post it here.

Here's the 3D logos for the teams above.

10 comments:

Beast Mode said...

What about a red horse with a dark blue mane then? Like the concepts.

Beast Mode said...

Oh, and you have the star in the wrong place. San Antonio is farther to the west.

Michael said...

then you'd have a white mane, which still would look off

Beast Mode said...

Or a blue mane.

Michael said...

nope, red horse, with blue outlines, and blue mane.

Big Mike said...

Well I actually like the Horse alot better, the Grizzle concept looks soooo much better than what he has, also that Tropic Concept is almost exactly like the Logo for them on the game so I like it!

Great Job!

Michael said...

Thankya big mike

Beast Mode said...

No, a white outline.

Michael said...

beast mode, did you read my post?

Logos look very bad, if the main colour, is darker than the outline.

Beast Mode said...

Oh, ok never mind. I'd still like to see what it would look like.