Wednesday, January 7, 2009

South Carolina Redhawks Concept

Alright, for this I had three ideas hit me, 1.) Use a Utah Under Armour Style, 2.) Try and make it fit on Madden. 3.) Throw in a modern style to the side panels/sleeves.

So all-in-all, in turned out to be a mix between Utah and Virgina Tech, and I was able to make it exactly the same on Madden (except the Under Armour horns). I think it looks pretty good on the field.
Enough talking here is my presentation.

First off the logos and Helmet (Thanks to Firefly from the CCSLC forum)




Jerseys:

Home



Away


Alternate


Pants (All Sets are Monochrome)


And here are the sets in Action!!!





So tell me what you guys think!

6 comments:

BJBerthiaume said...

These are pretty cool. The action shots look much better than the plain jerseys, so I'm glad you added those.

Beast Mode said...

I dont like the helmes that much, but the rest is great!

Kevin said...

i love them (all but the helmets) and can you send me the templates for the still (all skin colors) and action shots, if its not too much trouble. tb_hockeycrazy93@yahoo.com

Big Mike said...

okay I will

sizemorematters said...

i would change the # font to better match the wordmark and just prolly make the helmet white, and it would look better IMO

Kevin said...

no i like the red helmets but i dont like the idea of not having the primary on it. Also I understand what sizemorematters is saying about the numbers