Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Free Agents

Well Adam "Pacman" Jones has been released by the Cowboys so looks like he will enter the 1st MLF "Rookie Draft" next season.

Other Former Pros that will join the MLF in the future.

QB - Michael Vick (Will be released from Prison July 20, and will be eligible for MLF)

QB - Brett Farve? ( Yes the Veteran has shown intrest in the league if he decides not to come back to the NFL)

WR - Plaxico Burress (If he doesnt have to spend jail time this year)

Juat thoughts, but right now thats all I can think off, anyone has anymore name them, this is kind of a look ahead to next season, so dont focus on this more then your games or anything.

7 comments:

Beast Mode said...

What about Timmy Chang (QB from Hawaii that had tons of records broken by Colt Brennan and Graham Harrell) and John Stocco (former Wisconsin QB)

Big Mike said...

Oh man I had forgotten about Timmy Chang, yeah he is a good one, so I will tack on those two to the list as well. We are going to have a great QB Draft Class. Even though I have lost almost all respect for Vick, I hope his speech he had before pleading guilty is all true. If he really has found God and I know he has given all the money he had left to find good homes for the dogs.

I think he deserves a second chance, especially in a real Football league. And I would love to have him on my team!

Beast Mode said...

Speaking of the draft... would I have he 1st pick next year?

Big Mike said...

Yes you will.

Kevin said...

i kinda think we should keep vick and favre out of this. they would make the team that owned them stacked, thus the league would not have such close exciting games

Big Mike said...

Well, since Vick has been out of football for two years, he has probably lost some throwing ability and such, also I would have to create him, I would probably make his Overall around 84 or 85, remeber at the end of this season, if you QB does good his ratings are going up, as for Farve I could very easily go in and make his ratings lower as well, prolly around 86 or 85.

Kevin said...

idk i think in general we should stay away from those players