Monday, January 12, 2009

Nightmare concept

Hey guys. Continuing with my MFL rebrands, here's mine for the Nightmare. I changed the red, to orange. Since the lack of orange, and the overuse age of red in our league. I know it may look a little Bronco-esc, I must say, this is the better identity for Kevin's team. En-Joy.The choise is up to you guys. Like it?

btw, my next will be for Boise. I also would like to say that I don't like the gold for the Louisville logo. It seems like it has green tint. Can we change that? To a different gold, or back to the original yellow?

3D logo

I really like the way it looks on blue

6 comments:

Big Mike said...

You know this looks preety good, but I think you should make the horse black or navy, I think it would look awesome with the colors he has now, or maybe purple and black, make it feel more night like.

I love the Logo tho, you gonna do Alabama? If so I can't wait, I like my Primary but I would love to see a diff. Secondary, but thats the best I could come up with

Michael said...

yeah, the white horse looked the best when I was toying around with the logo.

I'll do alabama sometime. I want to do boise first

Big Mike said...

Also I checked out your sports concept blog, and I saw your hawaii concept (http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_XiyGBzZ5UOk/SOkztZfMalI/AAAAAAAAAiM/nZf6EE9jCeA/s1600-h/Hawaii.PNG)

I love that, and I think you should recolor it and make it the Pearl City Jerseys, because it looks really good!

Beast Mode said...

I like the yellow in Louisville better too.

Kevin said...

wont work, nightmare horses are dark and im not into the bronco colors

Beast Mode said...

Too Bronco-esque