Monday, January 19, 2009

San Antonio Logo Announcement

It has been announced that (at least for this season) the Nightmare logo will remain the same as it was. This decision will stand until next season, when it will be re-evaluated. Also the logo has been cleaned up using Vector Magic. Here it is.So with that update the Nightmare will rest their logo crisis, until next season. Here is the re-vamped 3D logo.I hope everyone is happy with this decision, I know Mykl won't be, but I like the logo how it looks now.

5 comments:

Michael said...

it helps. But There's still problems with it

Kevin said...

instead of making an entirely new logo i will happily take some C&C

Beast Mode said...

I like it, except for the fact it's head looks like its hanging by a strand.

Big Mike said...

I think it is good you keep it the rest of this season, because real teams usually do not change logos or uniform sets in the middle of the season, however I think Mykl's logo is lightyears ahead of this one, I have no problem with this one but I just like Mykl's better, looks more realistic and it would be a great sport's teams logo so I hope you change it at the end of the season.

Beast Mode said...

I think Alabam should vectorize their logo too