Thursday, January 1, 2009

Louisville Concept

Alright I decided to tweak and fix these uniforms. Mainly because BJ said he rather have Old Gold than Steelers Yellow.
I also made them look a little different from Iowa and the Steelers. I used Mykl's jerseys and tweaked them so I still give credit too him.

For the Regular Home and Away sets, I kept the side panels the same color as the jersey. but I changed the piping color because it was gray??, anyways I decided too make it run in to the pants and give the pants a Triple Stripe, mainly because I am sick of using the same stripes for every team. Oh and I gave black pants for the Away set. I also changed the Helmet. Used the Primary Logo because I didnt really like the LS on the Helmet, also gave it a Gold Facemask.


I also gave him a Aternate set, with Black colored Side Panels, A Gold Rush Home Alt. and it made a good way to include the gold pants with the white jerseys.





2 comments:

Beast Mode said...

I like the LS on the helmet better.

Big Mike said...

Well there is a logo on the game almost exactly like that one (just witout the light bulb). I can't add Letters to the helmets on the game, so this works better IMO.

How's the rest of it?