Wednesday, January 14, 2009

South Carolina @ Memphis



Check Out 26th Comment for Game Stats!!!

MVP - MEM SS Donovin Darius, 7 Tackles (1 Tackle for Loss), and 1 INT (Returned for 30 yards with 1:00 left in Game)

South Carolina - 10
Game Over
Memphis - 17


4th Quarter
0:09
Kneel Down, Memphis Wins!!!

0:46
Couch throws 2nd Interception returned for 23 yards to the 17 yard line

0:58
11 yard pass by Couch, to the SC 37.


1:38
MEM punts from SC 40, Touchback!

1:58
Couch throows Interception returned for 8 yards to the SC 43

2:06
Couch throws 15 yard Pass to the SC 41

2:41
Pennigton throws 16 yard TD pass!

2:45
Kickoff Return for 10 yards before Fumble picked up by Memphis at the 16 yard Line!

2:50
3 Broken Tackles and 8 yards later, Derrick Ward (MEM 34) runs for Game-Tie-ing TD!!!

3:30
Pennigton throws 12 yard Pass to Chris Henry at the 32, 15 yard Penalty (Facemask) on SC, ball spotted at the 17, First Down!

4:15
Chad Pennigton Pass for 14 yards to the SC 44.

3rd Quarter
0:49
SC punts from MEM 48, returned for 0 yards, Out of Bounds at MEM 28

1:56
Henry runs for 14 yards to the MEM 48

2:52
Memphis punts from own 32, returned for 4 yards to the SC 34.

4:00
SC Punts from own 38, returned from MEM 20 to the MEM 27.

2nd Quarter
0:18
Pennigton Saced for 7 yard loss, HALFTIME!!!

0:38
Pennington throws 14 yard pass to the SC 42. 2nd Timeout taken by Memphis

0:56
4 yard TD Pass by Tim Couch (He is on Fire!!!) PAT is Good

1:01
Couch throws 19 yard pass to get to the 4

1:40
Couch throws 24 yard pass to the MEM 26

2:00
4th and 5 from the MEM 20, MEM will punt, returned for 5 yards to the SC 48

2:58
Rackers kicks 34 yard Field Goal to tie.

3:43
Couch throws 13 yard pass to the MEM 23

4:27
Couch throws 12 yard pss to the MEM 36

5:00
Travis Henry (SC#20) runs for 14 yards, First Down at the MEM 46

1st Quarter
0:00
Couch throws 12 yard pass for 1st Down ar the SC 41

0:30
Mempis Held to 3 and Out from inside the 5!!!, 20 yard Field Goal attempt is Good!

2:12
Pennigton throws 21 yard pass to get 1st and Goal on the SC 9.

3:03
Pennigton throws 15 yard pass to get to the SC 34.

4:08
Chad Pennigton (MEM) throws 13 yard pass on 3rd and 11, to get to thee MEM 42

28 comments:

Michael said...

OH NO!
I thought today was thurday!

bahahahhahahahah! my bad.

continue the game

Beast Mode said...

Since when do we play Wednesday games?

Michael said...

Sorry guys. Tomorrow is the last day of the school week where i'm at. I though it was thursday.

Once again sorry. Comish's mistake

Big Mike said...

Yeah I was wondering why you asked me haha but it is okay, tonight is probably better for me than tommarow.

Big Mike said...

It's fine, I am glad, because I dont have any homework so I am kinda bored ha

Michael said...

How about make this week have a game friday or something?

you can decide, I already messed up the schedule

Big Mike said...

Yeah we will see, Im not out till next Monday

sizemorematters said...

Let's move Pearl City/San Antonio to Friday night!

Michael said...

Big Mike, any way you can get screen shots of each game? Like a pic from a camera, or something on the system?

Big Mike said...

Actually I could shoot Videos of the Highights, I tried last week but I was going to make a Youtube page for us, but it wouldnt let me for some reason, I could uplaod them on Photobucket though!

How bout this for the Schedule

Thursday - Pearl City @ San Antonio

Friday - Alabama @ Louisville

Saturday - Las Vegas @ Boise

Michael said...

Schedule sounds good! If plans come up any of those days, just move the game back to saturday.

You don't need photobucket to add pics tot he blog. Theres a photo adding thing on the edit page

Big Mike said...

I meant videos

sizemorematters said...

Could we make the start time 8:10 or 8:15 ET for tomorrow night's PC/SA game? I have to volunteer and won't be home until around then. It's okay if you can't.

Michael said...

oh yeah, you CAN upload vids on photobucket.

I'd love to get an youtube account if anyone could get it up

sizemorematters said...

Bigmike, just confirming you got my playbook options.

Big Mike said...

Yes I did, sorry I didnt reply got sidetracked :/, yeah I will take Screenshots if yall rather see your real Logos and Jerseys on the teams, cause I could Photoshop them, but if I video it I cant, up to yall though

and yes Sizemore that is fine, I rather Start the game around then anyways, thats around 7:15 my time.

sizemorematters said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michael said...

Well, I'd liek to see the videos. We've had some good games lately

sizemorematters said...

yeah, and I want to make sure they're not flukes :P

Big Mike said...

Flukes?, haha I vote viddeos as well but I know the uniforms and logos are diff. so wanted to make sure yall are ok with that, but I will show the Videos on the youtube account at the end of the game. :)

Michael said...

Couch had gam MVP wrapped up, till the 2 INT's

Big Mike said...

Really, I was shocked how good he played, Bizzare Ending cant a wait to show yall.

sizemorematters said...

If anyone still needs the account info (I don't want anyone hacking onto this), PM me at the boards.

Big Mike said...

Alright I got 9 videos, but I have to upload them still so I will make a new post telling about it.

sizemorematters said...

cool.

Big Mike said...

GAME MVP GOES TO... I say Donovin Darius 7 TACK and a Pick, altough honorably mention to Chad Pennigton.

Stats
Passing
1. MEM Chad Pennington, RAT: 11.3, 138 Yards, 1 TD, o INT, 14 - 19

2. SC Tim Couch, RAT: 54.1, 118 yards, 1 TD, 2 INT, 11 - 19

Rushing

1.SC Travis Henry, Yards 38, 10 Carries, 0 TD

2.MEM Derrick Ward, Yards 37, 18 Carries, 1 TD, 4 BTK

Recieving

1. MEM Chris Henry, Yards 63, 5 Catches

2. SC Joe Horn, Yards 56, 5 Catches

3. MEM Matt Schobel, Yards 39, 4 Catches, 1 TD

4. SC Dwayne Jarrett, Yards 38, 4 catches, 1 TD

Defense

1. MEM Donovin Darius, 7 TACK, 1 TFL, 1 INT for 30 yards

2. SC Tim Shaw, 7 TACK, 3 TFL

Beast Mode said...

Do you mean 113 passer rating? I got a day off cuz its so cold and I'm bored...

sizemorematters said...

It's 111.3 for the PR.