Thursday, January 8, 2009

Player of the Week

Does anyone want to take a stab at a template for a Player of the Week shield/banner/certificate? I would give it a try, but sadly as some of us can relate to, Mykl for instance, I am in high school and midterm exams are coming up next week. So basically these past few days, and until next Thursday, I have been, and will be, swamped with work. So if anyone wants to give this idea a try it would be much appreciated.

Edit (Bigmike here) Ha I was just doing a Marcus Vick picture, just thought I would go ahead and post it, here is the Week 1 MVP.

Oh and I can relate to you about the School thing, at my High School we just started a new Trimester, however the teachers decided to swamp us with work so yeah that sucks but the week is preety much over for me.
Kevin I wasnt trying to steal your post, just thought I shouldnt start a new post saying the same stuff.

5 comments:

Big Mike said...

Click on the picture for its best Quality.

Kevin said...

lol looks good big mike

Kevin said...

also if its not too much trouble, i forgot to mention I would like my jersey set to be all monochrome

Big Mike said...

Okay, I made your all white set,but I didnt know whch was your main away in the game so you just played white/blue.

Kevin said...

yeah that is how i want it