Saturday, January 10, 2009

Playbooks

Alright, it is something I havent thought about till now, sizemore pointed it out in the Las Vegas Benching Carter News, he said they could just get a run heavey offense which is Avalable, I have just let everyone play with the default playbooks which are Chicago Bears on both Offense and Defense.

So everyone is now encouraged to pm or email me telling what playbooks you want to run. It will be yours from now on unless you want to change which agian you would need to pm me (from the boards) or email me.

Email Address: rolltider7@hotmail.com
PM: bigmike at the Sportslogos Forum

Here are the Playbooks available

OFFENSE
Balanced

Pass Balanced

Run Balanced

Run Heavy

West Coast

Run N' Gun

Any of the 32 NFL Teams

DEFENSE

4-3

3-4

46

Cover 2

Multiple D

Any of the 32 NFL teams

EVERYONE NEEDS TO SEND ME WHAT PLAYBOOKS THEY WANT TO USE!!!!!

You can comment them, but then everyone will know so thats up to you.

If you do not tell me by next week you will run a BALANCED OFFENSE and MULTIPLE D defense from now on since they are the most Balanced.

South Carolina and San Antonio kickoff in 30 minutes!

No comments: