Monday, November 8, 2010

Season 4 Schedule


Okay guys, I worked on this for a couple of hours. I've always seen the Helmet Schedules for College Football teams and thought that would be a cool thing to do. So I have completed the Schedule for Season 4. Hopefully I didn't make any errors because I spent a lot of time working on it but I need everyone to check and make sure I didn't. Every team should have 5 Home games, 5 Away games, 2 Interleague (1 Home, 1 Away). I'll probably update the Excell sheet after new helmets come out and Droozer names his team so until then I'll wait to email the Excell sheet.

The only teams that I updated helmets for were Alabama and San Antonio, but like I said, when all the new uniforms come out I will edit it. The red text indicates Away games, while the black text indicates Home games. Lincoln-Louisville has a star by it because it will be the Globe Game this season making it a neutral site.

Pro Combat Week will be Week 5!!!

So that means.......

Home teams are Boise, Hawaii, Lincoln, Louisville, and Connecticut

Road teams are Droozer, Las Vegas, San Antonio, Alabama, and Quebec

If for some reason you want to wear light colored uniforms at Home then let me know so we can make sure the Road team for that game wears Dark uniforms.

And then in Week 1, Alabama and Quebec will be wearing Season 2 "Throwbacks". TC's idea to memorize his Championship team and I decided the Gladiators might as well throwback too.

5 comments:

Big Mike said...

No comments about the schedule? Is anybody out there?

Beast Mode said...

Why do I have 6 road games? Afraid of the Smurf Turf?

Big Mike said...

Eh I just forgot to change the text to black. Your week 9 game vs the Aces is a home game for you. And I'm sure nobody is afraid of 30,000 fans lol.

Big Mike said...

Yeah week 9 was like that for the Hawaii-San Antonio matchup too, Hawaii is the road game in that matchup.

Crash said...

Looks good other than the stuff you already talked about! lol