Thursday, November 25, 2010

Navy Conn-cept

Okay, so I decided I would do a tweak to the Navy's Uniforms, along with a Pro Combat Uniform for them. First thing I did was switch the anchor logo with last year's Retro Anchor. It just looks a lot better IMO. I recolored it so the Navy could keep the original Navy and Yellow colors. The Uniforms are really the same, the cut is completely different, switching it to a Nike PC template. The logo is also added to the pants. The Alternate Yellow jersey has been tweaked a little bit, I reversed the collar colors to stay consistent with the rest of the set. Now to my favorite part of the Conn-cept: The Pro Combat Uniforms. I used TC's Retro set as a base, and I added some Pro Combat elements in here. The Helmet is different, using a Navy facemask and a solid Navy Anchor logo. The Jersey features Gold on Navy, the Flywire is actually colored Gold to bring in a modern twist. The Stripes are also moved to the undershirt to make room for the numbers on the sleeves. I also took the names off the back to throw in another retro element. The pants are solid gold with the Anchor logo on the sides and NAVY on the back.

Click to see them bigger!

Home and Away

Alternate and Pro Combat

If you like them let me know Throwback, I can also change anything if I need too. Also guys, check out the Photo section on the Nav Bar, it now has a slideshow of Players. I'm almost done with stats, and I should get around to doing some more PoTW photos this weekend. I also made an update to Hawaii's pro combats.

4 comments:

Anthony Farris said...

Cool!
I do want to say to the general public that I am ready for a new logo, but not necessarily this one. I think that Connecticut is really behind the rest of the league as far as logos go, so if anyone wants to make a shot at a badass logo, I'm open to concepts!

Big Mike said...

So you like the uniforms? You just want a different Anchor logo?

Bmac said...

The NPC uni is sweet!

Big Mike said...

Alright Throwback, I'll make a request on the boards, so you can stay tuned there if you still follow the boards (never see you on there on more).