Saturday, November 20, 2010

Hawaii's Brennan injured, Ace's Hall arrested

Tropics Starting Quarterback Colt Brennan was injured in a car wreck and is in Serious Condition. His girlfriend was driving and collided with another car on the interstate.

The Doctor said that Brennan's injuries are not life threatening, but he suffered broken ribs, broken collarbone, and head-injuries. The good thing for the Tropics is that the season is a long way from starting so he should recover but this was just some news that involved our league so I thought I should post it.


Plus, it could be some Icebreaker news since the site has been kind of dead the past week or so, I've added the Jason White and Michael Vick All-Star photos to Player of the Week, more to come soon. Also, Droozer you need to be letting us know about your team soon, such as the name and if you are relocating or not.


Also.... I forgot to mention this back when it happened, although it was after the season was over. Las Vegas Wide Receiver D.J. Hall was arrested for marijuana in Tuscaloosa, Alabama about a month ago and has been released on bond. I guess I'll leave it up to the league to decide if he should be suspended or anything like that.

Full Story Here

7 comments:

TC said...

Just a reminder to keep in touch with Mike or myself regarding uniforms for this upcoming season. There's no rush since the season doesn't start for awhile, but I will need the uniforms for the style guides. :)

Crash said...

NO! ):

lol

Anthony Farris said...

Damned women…

Big Mike said...

Yeah TC, I think I'm going to tweak my Pro Combats a little bit so I'll send you that and Hawaii's Pro Combats.

droozer said...

I saw the name on the boards for that new UFL team and thought I'd use it since it didn't win. The Kings will be moving to Norfolk next season to be the Ironclads

Beast Mode said...

Sounds cool enough to me, Droozer. And that's why women shouldn't drive.

Big Mike said...

I don't know Ironclads is really similar to Navy.