Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hawaii Pro Combat Concept

Well with the schedule announced and everything, I decided I would do a concept for the Tropics. Since sizemore wanted the helmets he made I tried basing the whole concept off of that and using something similar to Mykl's Japan concept. I used a Orange jersey since they don't have a regular orange alternate. I also put Hawaii on the chest which would be the first time the Tropics have ever put Hawaii on their uniforms. I kind of did 2 options here because I couldn't decide which one looked better, I did one with the Logos blown up on the sleeves and one without the logos on the sleeves. So sizemore if you like it you can decided which option you want to use or if you want me to make some changes just let me know. I also did new set for your regular season uniforms but I want TC to help me finish them so whenever he finds some time to do that we will post them (not rushing you at all TC).

Edit- Made an update, the sleeve logos aren't blown up as much. I also used a block font to match the "Hawaii" text, I added Hawaii to the pants too.


I still have a option without the Sleeve logos so if you rather have that sizemore let me know.

9 comments:

Michael said...

Fugly. That helmet is too much i think.

Big Mike said...

Yeah the reason I used it is because sizemore said he wanted too. I think it is neat for something like Pro Combat.

Crash said...

That is sick. Love it.

Big Mike said...

Alright cool, I will replicate it on the Pro Combat Player model too, to show a more realistic model. I'll do that for every team after everyone's uniforms are done.

Unknown said...

Fact that the schedule announced and everything, is interesting and about the concept of Tropics is useful to know.

__________________

dissertation Writing

TC said...

Carl, go home, you are a faggot.

Beast Mode said...

Carl clearly just read the top two posts and tried to fit in. Faggot.

TC said...

Carl, you ruin everything.

Kevin said...

Damn you Carl!