Saturday, November 27, 2010

Alabama Gladiators Unveil 2011 Uniforms

New Uniforms with piping and and sword stripes on the shoulders. Red Helmet has a black facemask now too. The Pro Combat features a Gray helmet with a black finish around the edges of the helmet (to blend into the eye on the helmet). It is based off of Gladiator Armor, it will be worn in Week 5 @ Louisville. Season 2 Throwbacks will be worn for the Season Opener against the Quebec Polaires.

Home and Away

Alternate and Pro Combat

Season 2 Throwbacks (Click to see Action Shot)

Yeah we know Michael Vick won't be back next season but we are confident in our "replacement" plans, the new uniforms kind of represent a new era, since Vick was the Starting QB the past two seasons. We are also interested in acquiring a big name runningback this off-season. I edited the uniforms some to make all the sword stripes consistent, TC pointed out to me that they weren't.

6 comments:

Big Mike said...

This reminds me TC, my Season 2 and 3 Uniforms should have numbers on the shoulders, I didn't put them on the style guide I sent you with the Uniform History folder.

TC said...

I should write a book about this shit.

Big Mike said...

About what? The Uniform History? or the player's halftime shits? lol

TC said...

Idk, I should just write a book god dammit!

Beast Mode said...

Those Pro Combats...

Big Mike said...

...are sexy? Yes I know they are :P