Monday, November 22, 2010

Hawaii Tropics Unveil 2011 Uniforms


The Tropics are getting new uniforms...again! The Tropics are known for wearing modern styled uniforms and they have changed uniforms all 4 seasons so far. This year Nike has come up with a uniform set using the "Swag Cut" created by me (see Miami in my NCAA Concepts). The Logo is sublimated on the back of the uniforms similar to Nike's SoD uniforms. The set includes a aqua Helmet with orange stripe and aqua pants. The alternates are based on last year's retro uniforms. And I have already posted the Pro Combat Uniforms.

Home and Away

Retro Alternates

Made an update to the regular uniforms, sizemore wanted me to change the number font back to what the used in Season 2.

9 comments:

TC said...

That is some hot piece of ass.

Beast Mode said...

Looks like ProCombat to me.

Big Mike said...

What?

TC said...

Just noticed something, the retros are on the Pro Combat template, shouldn't we keep regular uniforms off the PC template, since wouldn't that take away from Pro Combat week? I know your new unis are on the PC temp Mike, but that's fine. Idk, just a thought when the retro unis could easily just be on a regular template.

Crash said...

Eh I think it should work like Pitt has it in our case (PC cuts for their normal jerseys but they also have a Pro Combat).

TC said...

True, I guess as long as the design for PC Week is out there like yours it doesn't matter.

Big Mike said...

Yeah it is used as a cut for a lot of College teams like UCONN, Oregon, Pitt, and even some Alabama players wear it. But its not problem to change the cut, I just had that template made already so all I had to do was use the fill tool haha.

Plus, I wouldn't want the Flywire included on Hawaii and Alabama's regular uniforms, but on the ones for PC week it will be there, even though Hawaii's will be the same color as the jersey.

TC said...

I'm assuming orange socks for these?

Big Mike said...

Si, I never think about socks so just do what looks best lol.