Sunday, October 31, 2010

Droozer taking over Memphis

It looks like Droozer is taking over the Memphis Kings Franchise. He said that the team may be relocated to Columbus, Ohio. The relocation of the team has been approved by league commission(approved by me). So Droozer you just need to decide if you are moving, preferably as soon as possible, so we can work on getting you a logo package and uniforms way before the season.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay so as I said in the last post, MBurmy never checked in, and he has never really been that active except he did make some big changes to the team's roster last off-season. I have no problem with Burmy but I do think we need someone who will pay more attention. So this means we need a new owner for the Memphis Kings Franchise, and obviously I would say Droozer and Brian (The Barrish) are the first two we would ask to take over a team.

So if you guys would like the team just comment and let us know any extra info, like stuff you would be willing to do for the league, or if you want to move the team, where would you move them? etc.

If we have more then 2 or 3 people apply then we will most likely have a vote between the owners.

Memphis is a very good franchise to take over, surprisingly they probably have the best statistical defense in the league. And they had the most Defensive All-Stars on the East team this year, the Offense is good but it could probably use a makeover considering the runningbacks haven't been that great and Graham Harrell has just been kind of a mediocre player.

10 comments:

Beast Mode said...

I would support either one of those two taking over Memphis.

Crash said...

As would I, however I'm not sure Brian would be the best choice with the current situation he's been in. Remember the whole co-fantasy director thing now since he can't donate enough time? I'd support droozer though. In my eyes, the team's his if he wants it.

Big Mike said...

True, I think Brian even said Droozer could be first in line. Plus, I forgot we told Droozer he would take over Las Vegas when Mykl thought about leaving, so Droozer its your team if you want it, I would have thought he would have said something by now anyways.

droozer said...

THanks, I'll take it. I've been reading all this but have just been keeping my mouth shut haha. I'll be relocating them, but I'm not sure where yet

Beast Mode said...

What? The Kings are leaving Memphis? Awwww... it's your team though. Congrats Droozer!

TC said...

Booooo!

Now it's congrats to the Aces for being the last team standing from season 1 to still be using basically the same logos.

Unknown said...

Hey guys,

Yeah, I was going to suggest droozer take over Memphis and, considering his behavior over on the boards, I'm glad that you guys are rid of Burmy.

I will confirm the fact that life has been muy hectic...o... the last few months which is why I brought on Dennis, alas it's hard to say if I'd be able to commit the time and effort towards running a team come spring time. I know we may be moving by next summer, so that might make participating somewhat difficult.

That said, you guys know where to find me, and I'm more than happy to offer my services as a consultant for the league if you so wish. I don't mind making the schedule again next year, either, if you'd like that help.

droozer said...

I'm thinking about moving the team to Columbus, but I might keep them where they are.

Beast Mode said...

Heh. That'd be 2 out of 3 of my original relocation candidates candidates that later get a team. All that'd be left is Tulsa.

Big Mike said...

It is completely up to you Droozer, I mean we have 2 south teams already and 2 north teams so you can relocate anywhere in the East. I think it would be best to move the team, they have a weak identity IMO and they could just use some change since they aren't very good.