Wednesday, October 13, 2010

MLF Championship 3

Lincoln wins! 23-21!

Well, justin.tv's being dumb and not letting me save the game... so I'll post a scoring summary and stats.

1st Quarter
3:06 - Vanderjagt, 31 Yard Field Goal (LIN 3-0)
2nd Quarter
4:10 - Cullpepper to McDonald, 1 Yard Pass (LIN 10-0)
0:34 - Snead to Sapp, 4 Yard Pass (LIN 10-7)
3rd Quarter
2:17 - Brown, 1 Yard Rsh (LOU 14-10)
1:19 - Cullpepper to Rhodes, 71 Yard Pass (LIN 17-14)
4th Quarter
4:08 - Vanderjagt, 42 Yard Field Goal (LIN 20-14)
0:47 - Snead to Wilson, 7 Yard Pass (LOU 21-20)
0:00 - Vanderjagt, 17 Yard Field Goal (LIN 23-21)

Key Stats
QB Snead (LOU) - 19/22 Passing, 203 Passing Yards, 2 Passing TDs
HB Davenport (LOU) - 21 Rush, 69 Rushing Yards
HB Brown (LOU) - 2 Rush, 3 Rushing Yards, 1 Rushing TD
TE Dunn (LOU) - 5 Receptions, 67 Receiving Yards
FB Sapp (LOU) - 3 Receptions, 23 Yards, 1 Receiving TD
WR Wilson (LOU) - 2 Receptions, 7 Yards, 1 Receiving TD
MLB Davis (LOU) - 9 Tackles

QB Cullpepper (LIN) - 12/19 Passing, 228 Passing Yards, 2 Passing TDs
HB Rhodes (LIN) - 13 Rush, 51 Rushing Yards, 3 Receptions, 89 Receiving Yards, 1 Receiving TD
HB James (LIN) - 2 Rush, 31 Rushing Yards
WR McDonald (LIN) - 5 Receptions, 86 Receiving Yards, 1 Receiving TD
MLB Goff (LIN) - 12 Tackles
LE Middleton (LIN) - 1 Sack
K Vanderjagt (LIN) - 3/3 Field Goals (31, 42, 17) Including Game-Winner


Actually, you can watch the game via a link on my Facebook page.

7 comments:

Crash said...

As an FYI, Louisville dropped an interception in the endzone on the second to last play.

Big Mike said...

Congratulations Lincoln!

A well deserved championship for the West's most consistent team all season. I would not have projected them to even make the playoffs but thats the fun of simulation, they turned out to be better then anyone else. I honestly think this team is the best team to ever win the MLF Championship, I guess you could argue season 1's Las Vegas but I bet the Pioneers could take them. Congrats to Bmac as well, it must be exciting winning in your first year as owner.

This all means we are officially ready to start the off-season for Season 4. I'll make a thread soon discussing returning and new owners/possible expansion and we will also discuss the big Nike Deal Minor League Football has signed.

Crash said...

Mike, if you don't mind I'll post my ideas in another color underneath what you post in the off-season post. I've come up with a couple fairly large changes.

Big Mike said...

Well you can just go ahead and post your ideas if you want, since we may have to decide whether everyone likes them or not.

Bmac said...

I would just like to take a moment to thank everyone for a great season. I am happy to have been a part of this league. Thanks to everyone for welcoming me in and helping me get things started. I really enjoyed this whole thing, and I would love to return for Season 4.

Go Pioneers!

TC said...

Congrats to the Pioneers! What a way to enter the league by Bmac, nice work, my friend, nice work.

Beast Mode said...

Congrats Lincoln, the market that would never work in MLF. You enjoy this.