Thursday, October 8, 2009

So I was sitting at the computer bored...

... and I thought of this.

-Many teams have changed their identities. Tweaks were made by Vegas and Memphis and overhauls have been made (or are being made by) Boise, Alabama, Hawaii (formerly PC), San Antonio, Louisville, and possibly Connecticut while Quebec and Albuquerque want to keep their current identities.

-It's been like what six weeks since our last game?

-As an owner that won in "Week 1" I support making "Week 1" a preseason week and re-starting the season with the real Week 1 in the next couple weeks.

-Who's with me?

-Also the Trops now sport the best identity in the league.

-Also I think Mike should use the live chat for the games so he can just enter what goes on on each play instead of having to pause it. It would make things go so much quicker.


EDIT: Sorry for cutting into your post Sizemore... But ya'll should respect women because they're smart, and have bewbs!

this was a public service announcement brought to you by Commishiner Michael... the red haired one.

Fer your health.

Oh and it's been 10 weeks.

6 comments:

Michael said...

I second this motion.

Beast Mode said...

I agree on everything (Besides you having the best identity) :P

sizemorematters said...

lol @ the PSA

Anonymous said...

Im working on getting my ho back so I can slap her...lol also theres are all preety good ideas

Michael said...

lol,wut?

Plus superman, I'm sure with all your powers, slappin' a ho is not a good idea.

BJBerthiaume said...

great idea from a 13 year old :P