Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Game tonight!

Yes, I think we are ready and I think I have said it before that we may have to have games spread out some more and I was thinking we could have the primetime games Tuesday and Thursday nights and the next 3 on Sunday, if I ever needed to I could do one on Saturday as well. So the schedule for this week will look like this

Tonight @ 7et/6ct
Memphis @ Alabama

Thursday @ 7/6
Boise @ Las Vegas

Sunday
@Around Noon (Time TBA)
Hawai'i @ San Antonio

@Afternoon (Time TBA)
Quebec @ Connecticut

@Night (Time TBA)
Alb. @ Louisville

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Someone clear the standings!

Beast Mode said...

At noon: Time TBA :P

Big Mike said...

well that means around noon, not 12exactly

sizemorematters said...

Yeah anyways the fans in San Antonio don't wanna get up for an 11 am game :P lol

Oh, and go Trops!