Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Kevin's Not Suspended

Okay Mykl and I argued over this for like an hour, and so much for "Mutial Decisions" He really wouldn't listen to any case I had so I just told him to do whatever since he wasn't listening to me and He made a post saying Kevin was suspended for 10 days or something like that but I told him thats pointless, and that if the two Commishes can't decide together, then we shouldn't make a ruling at all. So Kevin consider us Cool because I just took away your 10 game suspension that Mykl gave you. Yeah I pleaded for it but in the end I told him to do whatever, so really I had no say in the suspension. I think that we all need to quit criticizing each other and make sure you dont act immature about C&C and arguments, thats not just pointed at you Kevin, its at me and TC and Beast Mode and really everyone (even though I know some of you had nothing to do with this). So lets put this all in the past, no hard feelings and lets not have this happen again.

Also since Mykl and I can't make a mutial decision (mostly because he thinks its all funny and trys to ignore everything) any decision such as a supension will be made by the whole League by votes.

6 comments:

Kevin said...

I agree to move on from all of this. Guys, we need to start conducting our behavior on this site more professionally. All the profanity and everything needs to come to an end. We do have fans, remember that. We don't want to drive people away with arguments and profanity. I am sure you all agree with me that we need a presentable and professional looking website for people from the boards and our fans to take us more seriously. I know that I am one of the people who were conducting themselves in an inappropriate manner and, from me at least, that behavior will cease. I hope we can start fresh, with a more mature environment to star this league in.

Anonymous said...

That is the biggest load of bullshit I have ever heard Kevin.

Beast Mode said...

http://www.fallen-legion.eu/news/data/upimages/DoubleFacePalm.jpg

Kevin said...

That is exactly what I was talking about TC, unnecessary comments like that are what we don't need.

Anonymous said...

I don't care, I'm sharing my opinions if you like it or not, blah blah blah.

And Beast Mode, all of the links you post get cut off, try tinyurl.com. For example: http://tinyurl.com/to-zane

Beast Mode said...

http://tinyurl.com/to-tc