Thursday, October 15, 2009

Polaires Action Template

I put the Polaires new uniforms on an action template to give everybody a different perspective. The uniforms on the top right and top left are the ones that are being voted on in the poll.

Here's a link. I'm thinking the navy top helps balance out the colors better. No light blue socks, I tried it, horrible. Also if you want your uniforms on this template I'll gladly give it a shot. I just need the logos in vector or just a large picture of them and the number font.

3 comments:

Michael said...

top left is sharp.

Kevin said...

for sure navy is best

BJBerthiaume said...

I like both of them. I think the navy looks better, but I think the light blue helps the identity of the team more. When I think of a team called the Quebec Polaires, I think of light blue before I think of navy. That is my only reasoning, but they all look good.