Monday, October 12, 2009

Les Polaires De Quebec Unveil New Identity

It's been kept fairly quiet, but yes, the Polaires become the latest team to get a revamp. The logos were designed by Elliott. I wanted a nice, clean update for the Polaires, and I think he did more than accomplish that. Here are the logos:


The uniforms were designed by Elliott, then I took them and made a few tweaks. The uniforms are pretty old school, with a modern touch. There are six total different uniform combinations.

The field is pretty standard. I tried to incorporate as much of the identity as I could. Instead of the usual thick, white outline around the field, I used navy to make it a little more unique.The primary is the midfield logo, and the wordmark is displayed in both endzones.

I would like to thank Elliott for designing my logos, and really for designing logos for all the other teams he did, fantastic job. The uniforms aren't set in stone just yet, so I'd like to hear your thoughts. Also, with the new identity will come updated Turn Ahead the Clock uniforms!

Links:

Logo Sheet

Uniforms 1

Uniforms 2

Uniforms 3

Field

2 comments:

Big Mike said...

I like all of it, definately an upgrade.

sizemorematters said...

The one thing I don't like is how it seems as if the pants striping clashes with the sleeve striping but overall me gusta.