Monday, October 5, 2009

Season Delay

Alright guys, waited a couple days to let the news sink in that Throwback is going to be a daddy. But it's time to get back on top of things, for one thing I would like everyone to get their identitys updated. I know alot of teams have been wanting makeovers and thats fine but we need to get them all done as soon as possible. My logos are still in the works I think, elliot hasnt sent me an update of the logo set since I last talked to him so I need to ask him when he thinks he can do that. I think Quebec was the only other team. Sizemore you need to post your new set soon just to finalize it, I think you should ask for an Orange Alt too. So after we get all this straignted out we will look at some times I might can stary simming games again.

6 comments:

Kevin said...

Elliot is still working on my logo

Anthony Farris said...

Can I stick to my current identity?

Michael said...

^^^^
I think you should look at the possibility of using the proposed logos I made.

NEP said...

I like my identity I don't think there is a need for a change,

Michael said...

^^^^
Brings up an idea I had. If you aren't changing, do you want me to clean up your logos? Just the ones made on Paint, cause the 47s was on inkscape, I think.

NEP said...

Let's see what you have.