Monday, October 12, 2009

San Antonio Nightmare Concept

Alright as y'all know Kevin and the Nightmare just got a new Logo Set, and I think it fits the team perfect and gives us a new unique team as far as colors go. Kevin didnt ask me but I thought I'd go ahead and try out a concept for them, it's also one that I can actually make on Team Builder exactly the way it is. I also did a TAtC set for them and a new wordmark since Firefly has not made one.

Logo Sheet (Logos by Firefly)


Home Uniform


Away Uniform


Alt. Home


Alt. Away


TAtC Uniform - Since the Logos have Skeletons and Flames I tried to lean to that, obviously it's not completely accurate as far as a human skeleton goes but I had to modify it to fit the uniform. The Numbers are the same font as the wordmark, I could use them for the uniforms as well but I was trying to go for a more classic feel for them. The Front was hard enough so I figured yall got the idea and I didnt do the side and back views.
Alright C&C, I'm going to make an update for the Gladiators whenever I release the logos and I am going to work on the Navy's TAtC uniforms.

12 comments:

Beast Mode said...

BEASTLY

Anonymous said...

Damn, the TAtC unis are by far the most creative. Not sold on glow in the dark blue as a main uniform color, but I think it should be an alternate uniform.

Michael said...

We arn't doing TAtC, you know that right? And I dont like the script.

Anonymous said...

Are you smokin' crack? WHY AREN'T WE DOING TATC?

Retro week? Something? Please?

Michael said...

Cause of the jerseys on team builder.

Anonymous said...

I really don't think a uniform creating website should prevent us from having a special uniform week. It's not like Mike records the games to video.

sizemorematters said...

While we're on the subject of TeamBuilder there's no way they allow that shade of green for a jersey. Plus the Utah jersey template clashes with the classic pants IMO.

Anonymous said...

If no one minds, I think I'll take a stab at some Nightmare unis.

Michael said...

Go for it TC.
And sizemore, you can use colours strait from the logos you put on the teams.

Big Mike said...

1. We can make TAtC close at least, we are doing them...case closed, Ive worked on that shit too long.

2. The Black jerseys can be Home, because the pants are all interchangable, really this is just a rough draft of the main jerseys and if Kevin likes them he can pick his main combos.

3. The Utah template doesnt really clash with the pants if I do it the way I did these, because the stripes match when I do them this way.

4. If the shade of green is too light, I'm sure I can find one close enough to it for the jerseys.

5. Kevin hasn't even said if he likes them or not lol so I guess he can say but its preety much he will like them or he wont, theres not really a in between.

Big Mike said...

Kevin....do you like it or not?

Michael said...

The more I look, the more I think black should be the primary. The turquise-y colour should be an accent, or an alt jersey.