Sunday, October 18, 2009

Navy TAtC

Well Throwback I didnt forget about you, it just took me a while to finnaly render this. Anyways Throwback asked me to do a TAtC uniform based on this, and so my uniforms are preety much exactly like that except I added some numbers and changed the red square things to yellow. The socks/shoes are the same color and solid to try and create a boot type look. He also asked me to try the Star Destroyer on the helmet, and I did my best of making it look like a logo. I can change it if you want.

Edit: Oops I just noticed I forgot to wrap the jersey belt around the back, I'll fix it if you like these.

15 comments:

Michael said...

What?

Lemme try a crack at one of this here, kon cepts.

Anthony Farris said...

AWESOME!!!


Love the touch on the chest thingy.

btw comish, it's a star wars reference, note vader on the helmet. I'd still like to see what you've got in mind.

Thanks mike.

Anthony Farris said...

Wait, that's the star destroyer 

Big Mike said...

i could put vader on the helmet lol that'd be bad ass

Anonymous said...

I think it looks really good, very TAtC-y. It's exactly what the Navy should be! Nice job, Mike!

But no Vader, that would soooo kill it.

Michael said...

Jeez, i didn't get it. No reason to be a douchebag.

Kevin said...

I didn't get it either, kinda lame

Big Mike said...

Well you were being a douche about it so yeah.

Michael said...

I asked a question.

Beast Mode said...

I like Kevin's better, although both could be REALLY improved.

Kevin said...

I agree Beast, I'm still planning on trying another idea I had, I'll get to that later.

Big Mike said...

So Throwback, are you using this?

Beast Mode said...

I love how you graveyard Kevin's concept, but keep this one.

Beast Mode said...

Never mind, didn't see it.

Big Mike said...

Um because his is the one that had the argument, not mine, and plus Kevin re-posted it. So chill Zane.