Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Rosters Updated/Free Agents

Alright I just got done updating all of the rosters and putting the free agent list together, it is huge this year, that doesn't mean its full of great players, but there are some good names in there. Also there are some teams over the Salary CAP limit. My team is not one of them but that's because I release the 70-79 players as backups, instead of the 60 overall guys. This saves like 2 points but some teams can afford to keep the really good backups. Las Vegas and Boise were the only two teams that were actually over, Las Vegas could go back under just with the release of Ryan Leaf. I thought about fixing everyone's roster to be more like mine (have a good starter, and a cheap bad backup, mostly applies for OL), but I think this is a opportunity for the owners to really get to know the players on there team better. So I will send the new rosters out, and free agents. I'll post a free agent thread like we had last year on Saturday probably. Then we will have a whole Free Agent Signing like the one we had last year.

14 comments:

Kevin said...

Have you sent these out yet, if so I haven't gotten one.

Big Mike said...

Nah, I just sent them out. So you should get it now.

Kevin said...

quebec and san antonio are missing

Big Mike said...

Lol my bad, I'll send a fixed one pronto.

Kevin said...

still no san antonio or quebec

Big Mike said...

I put them in there, that's wierd unless I sent the wrong file. I'll try one more time.

Beast Mode said...

How many points am I over? If you didn't get my comment a few posts ago, email stuff to me at zgresens@gmail.com now k?

Kevin said...

Do we still have only four teams in the playoffs?

Big Mike said...

Nah, it works like this.....

Wild Card
3 @ 2

Conf. Champ
3/2 @ 1

Also I sent it to you Beast, I think your only 1 point over.

Kevin said...

i dont get it

Big Mike said...

There are 5 teams in a division. At the end of the season we take the top 3 teams with the top 3 records. The team with the best record gets a #1 Seed. The team with the 2nd best record gets the #2 seed. The team with the 3rd best record gets the #3 seed.

The #3 seed plays at the #2 seed for the 1st Round of the playoffs. The #1 seed gets a bye. Then the winner of that plays the #1 seed in the Conf. Champ. Then the winner of that goes on to the Championship.

Kevin said...

Ok thanks, I'm trying to put together a season prediction, so that helps.

Kevin said...

Sorry to pester you about the rosters, but the Nightmare are missing Charles Alexander at LE.

Big Mike said...

Ah my bad, I overlooked him since that was the traded pick. Alright I'll send that out again tonight, and then we will have Free Agent Week this coming week. So it's important everyone gets the Free Agent list, because there are too many names to post.